WHAT IS GST?
Why WE ?
- GST Consultancy Services.
- GST Impact Analysis.
- Compliance Check.
- Supervisory Services where CA might not take up this or they are not practising in Indirect Taxes.
- Monthly Services for Accounts at Client’s Place and if required at our office in accordance with GST.
- Corporate Training.
How You can recommend us ?
If you want to generate ref for me you have to get the answers for the following Questions.
- IS GST applicable to you ?
- Do you do it yourself or through your Ca or Consultant?
- Has your ca or Consultant explained you how does GST works the pros and cons of GST ?
- Does your Ca or Consultant give you enough time ?
- Do you know what records you need to maintain in GST ?
- Is your Staff trained for GST ?
If the answer to question 1 is Yes and answer to question No 2 to 6 is NO you can recommend us.
Our Success Story
Luker Electric – Mfg of Led Lights – Having their manufacturing Plant in Coimbatore – Wanted to setup an office in Mumbai and wanted a GST consultant who can help them with Registration, Return Filing, Accounts and Finance office setup.
Through one of our Client’s recommendation, we are appointed as their GST Consultants for whole of western region i.e Maharashtra, Gujarat.
Currently the company is having a turnover of Rs.15 cr in western region. They are one of big clients.
- In GST there are certain provisions which needs to be followed for Invoicing, Accounts, Payments, etc.
- In case of Invoicing :
- 1. The Invoice Must contain the name, address, GSTIN of the Buyer and Seller both
- 2. Invoice Must contain the Place of Supply, State Code
- 3. CGST, SGST,IGST should be mentioned properly on the invoice.
- 4. HSN/SAC should be mentioned on the invoice against the Goods or services that are delivered.
- These are few of them, we undertake the compliance of the above before the returns are filed and after the returns are filed.